In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to convert word documents to PDF format. This task is very easy, simple and fast to do. Users will need to download a program from this site: DoPDF. Once downloaded and installed, open the program and open the file that you want to convert. Then click on File and select Print. Choose the printer name as "doPDF" and click OK. When a window pops up, select the location where you want to save the file. This video will benefit those viewers who have a text document, and would like to learn how to convert it to be able to access the file in a specific program.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades