This video tutorial is in the software category where you will learn how to remove tabs and scroll bars from an Excel spreadsheet. Open a work sheet and you will find scroll bar on the right and at the bottom. But, why should you take them off? If you are making a user form that you want to send to your employees and you don't want them to mess it up, then you may do this. Go to the office button and click on 'excel options' at the bottom. On the next window go to the 'advanced' tab and scroll down to 'display options for this workbook' and uncheck the top three boxes next to 'show horizontal scroll bar', 'show vertical scroll bar' and 'show sheet tabs' and click OK. And they are all gone!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades