This how to video shows you how to use drop down lists in Microsoft Excel. This will be useful for stores and avoiding people ordering items that are not available. First, type the items in a column. Select them and then click in the name box. Type the name of the list. Note that it must be one word. Now, go back to the order sheet. Select the cell where you want the list to be placed. Go to data and select validation. On the settings tab, choose list and type in = and list name. You can press f3 for the list names as well. Click okay to perform this. Now you can click on the cell and choose from the list. This video shows you a great example for using drop down lists.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades