This video tutorial from hottyqingwa shows how to add audio files into PowerPoint projects.In this tutorial was used Power Point 2007 Professional edition.To start, create a folder with a random name. Then drag your audio file and power point project into this folder.Open PowerPoint project, click Insert from top menu, then select Sound-Sound from file. Double click audio file in your folder.Dialogue box will appear asking if you want the sound to start automatically or when clicked.After, click Options and from Play sound drop-down menu select Play across slides option. Also check Hide during show option.Now your Power Point project will have automatically playing audio file.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades