Some people may don't like the default word or hyperlink font in their Excel. Though you can change the word font of the whole sheet by using the font tools in the Home menu, but the default font still remains when you create a new Excel file. So, here is the solution.
Open an Excel, click Home > Cell Styles.
To change the default font of normal words, right click Normal .
In the Font tab, you can choose your font, font style and size for the normal words in the Excel sheet. Click OK to confirm it.
Wanna change the hyperlink font? Click Cell Styles, right-click Hyperlink, then the following steps are the same as changing normal words.
Then, next time you create a new sheet, the font will be what you've set last time.
You can also try this method. Click File > Options > General. And change the font.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades