This video tutorial will show you how to add citations and bibliographies in MS Word 2007.
1. Select desired text.
2. Go to the Reference tab at the top of the page, then select Insert citation > Add new Source
3. Choose type of book (i.e. book), then begin to fill in the blanks with the appropriate information. When you are finished filling in the blanks, choose "Okay". The citation will then be inserted into your text.
4. When you wish to insert bibliographies, click the Reference Tab and click on Bibliography, the click on "Insert Bibliography".
5. The software will then automatically take all your citations and format them into bibliography form.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades