This video helps us how to add continuous music to your PowerPoint presentation. To add continuous music to your PowerPoint presentation, click "Insert" in the Main toolbar. Place arrow key on the Sound icon and wait for options to appear. Select "Sound from File". Locate for and select the sound file. Select "Automatically" button once a window appears. Select "Animation" and then "Custom Animation". A window appears on the right side of the screen. Select "Effect" options and choose the number of slides where you want to play the song. Click Ok.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades