In this video the author shows how to perform custom number format for turnover ratio in a Microsoft excel document. He shows how to perform custom number formatting in which he shows how to display a decimal value in words. He opens the Format Cells option and there he shows how to set the Custom option. He shows how to configure different options so that we can format the decimal value and display it as text with some meaning attached to it. In this video the author shows how to use custom number formatting feature in the Microsoft Excel software.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades