There's a lot you can do in Word 2008 for Mac, and with all of the possibilities, it can be hard to figure out what you can and can't do. Well, you can add cover pages. You can add headers. And you can add bibliographies easy. The Microsoft Office for Mac team shows you just how to add cover pages, headers, and other document elements in this how-to video.
Document elements such as a cover page and a table of contents make long documents look more professional and easier to read. The new Elements Gallery makes it simple to add these and other document elements in a few clicks.
After watching this video, you'll be able to:
* Add and customize a pre-formatted cover page.
* Create and update a table of contents.
* Insert a header.
* Add and update a bibliography.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades