In this Microsoft Word tutorial the instructor shows how to add a drawing or a free form shape to a document. Using the canvas in the Microsoft Word 2007 can be very helpful in adding graphical content to your document. Adding shapes and special effects like shadows, 3D will give a rich look to the document. To do this open a document in Word 2007. In the tool bar go to the Insert tab and in that select the Shape button. Now you are presented with plenty of predefined auto shapes. First at the bottom of the list select the "New" canvas option. Now select one of shapes and you can now draw that shape on the canvas. There are many shapes present in it like Lines, Basic Shapes which contains the shapes of geometric figures, Block Arrows which are a extensive list of arrow shapes and also an other category of Flowcharts. Using all these shapes you can add graphical elements to your document as shown in this video. This video shows how to add drawing to a document in Word 2007.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades