Sometimes managing your calendar in Microsoft Outlook 2007 can be a tough job. Finding the information you need in Microsoft Office can be more than a chore, even when it comes to menial tasks, like adding a holiday to your calendar. But don't worry. There's an easier solution. Leo.
Learn. Evolve. Operate. That's the basis of Leo from Kryon Systems. It's a new application that runs on top of any program you have open (web and desktop applications), providing you with instant help. In this video, you'll learn how to use Leo to add holidays to your Outlook calendar in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades