Forget fumbling around in Microsoft Office for help. When you really need to solve a problem, you can never find any answers, even when it comes to performing menial tasks, such as adding hyperlinks. Seems easy, right? With Leo it is. This video demo will show you how to add hyperlinks in PowerPoint using the Leo help application from Kryon Systems. Learn. Evolve. Operate. That's what Leo stands for, and in PowerPoint, getting things done is no longer a chore. Leo can do it for you! It's a new application that runs on top of any program you have open (web and desktop applications), providing you with instant help.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades