In this software video tutorial you will learn how to add hyperlinks to PowerPoint presentation for Dummies. With hyperlinks you can link part of your presentation to another slide within the same presentation, a separate presentation, a website, an e-mail address or to a file like a word document. Say, for example, you want to create a hyperlink to a picture in your presentation. Click on the picture to highlight it, click on the 'insert' tab, and select the 'hyperlink' option. Choose the desired option in the dialog box, for example, 'place in this document', then select the slide you want to link to and click OK. Now go to slide show and when you put the cursor over the picture, it turns in to a hand indicating the hyperlink. If you click on the picture, it will jump to the hyperlinked slide. You can watch the video for more methods of hyperlinking.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades