Microsoft PowerPoint can be used to create power presentations. These presentation can contain images, animations, audio and video. Open your PowerPoint presentation. Go to the insert and select the audio and video option. Now browse to the file on your hard disk and select it. You can even select a video file to make your presentation better. Now this video will be added to your slide in the presentation. You can also choose different settings to the video and customize it. You can also select audio files in a similar manner. By inserting these audio and video files you can make your presentation more attractive and interesting. Make sure that you also copy these files when you copy your presentation to a different computer. This video shows how to add music and video to a PowerPoint presentation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades