In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to add music to PowerPoint 2007. You will be using Partners in Rhyme for background music. On the site scroll down to 'free midi files'. On the right of the page, you will see all the genres to choose from. Select your genre and select the band or song of your choice. Preview the music, download and save it. Open up PowerPoint 2007, select 'insert', select 'sound' and select the file you saved. Next select 'animations' > custom animation and select your animation to start 'with previous'. Now choose the effect you want from the dropdown menu. Then in the pop window, under 'stop playing' check 'after' and select the number of slides after which you want the music to stop. Click OK and it's done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades