This video is from HelpVids and describes how to change the axis titles on charts in Microsoft Word 2007. To access the chart tools, select the chart and the tools will appear above the ribbon. There are many different design options that you can preview on the screen to make your final selection. To change the chart title, click on the Chart Title button which is located on the Layout ribbon. You can then select where you would like the title to appear. Once you select the location you can then begin typing the new title. Once you finish typing you can change the formatting using the Chart Title dialog box that appears when you select the title.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades