The video demonstrates how to add animated images and video content to your Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.
If you wish to add a video, you must first select the slide where you want it to be. On the top navigation bar, click on the insert tab. and then on the "Movie" icon. Choose movie from file, and browse for the video you want to add to the slide. Click on the video and open. Next, you must choose if you want it to play when clicked or play automatically when you arrive at the slide. You can preview the movie by clicking the slide show icon on the bottom right of the PowerPoint window.
If you wish to add an animation (they come in .GIF format), follow the same steps: choose slide, insert -> movie, only that this time you must choose "movie from clip art". On the right side, you can navigate through a large selection of animated clips that come as a default to PowerPoint (you can also add some by importing). By clicking on the desired animation, it will appear in the currently selected slide. Again, you can preview the animation by clicking the slide show icon.
You should now be able to add movies and animation to your presentation in PowerPoint.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades