In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to align and group objects, and use gridlines. Begin by clicking the Insert tab and select a shape from Shapes. To align the object, go to the Format tab and select the Align menu. From there, users are able to align the selected object in any direction. In the Align menu, users are also able to add gridlines by selecting View Gridlines. To configure the grid-line options, click on gridlines Settings. This video will benefit those viewers who use Microsoft Word 2007, and would like to learn how to align objects or use gridlines to make their document look formal and neat by lining up the content.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades