This is the fifth video in the Statistics in Excel. He gives the website address where content can be downloaded. He speaks about the different types of formatting like stylistic and number formatting. He talks about the different formats like accounting and percentage, and how to use both of them. Accounting format is nice because it lines up the decimals nicely. He shows how to apply the accounting format. The percentage format displays the value in as a percentage. He shows you how to apply the percentage format to a value. This he states is one of the most common mistakes made in Excel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades