In this video tutorial we learn how to assign a macro to a button or a check box in Excel. The first thing you want to do is to place the macros you want to use in the spreadsheet. You can assign a macro to any object within Excel. Next draw the shape in the spreadsheet that you will want to assign the macro to. Then, right click on the shape that you've drawn. Then go down to assign macro and select your Macro in the pop up box and click OK. Now, anytime you click on the button the Macro will run. Using this simple method you can easily assign Macros to objects within Excel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades