In this tutorial, we learn how to begin a new project in MS Project 2007. First go to your start menu, then click on "Project 2007". When this opens, you will see a panel on the left hand side, which is a project guide. Once you are in this project, you can open up a stored one that you were previously working on, or continue with a new one. You will have different task bars that correspond to the information you type in. Click on each individual task to see the information for each one. Enter your information in for your project, and when you are done make sure to save it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades