Don't want to shell out the big bucks for some fancy, expensive budgeting software? Well, if you have Excel 2008 for Mac installed, you can manage your budget right there. Personal financing doesn't get easier than this— even business finances are easy to keep track of. The Microsoft Office for Mac team shows you just how to manage your finances with pre-formatted Ledger Sheets in this how-to video.
A ledger sheet is a pre-formatted Excel sheet designed for a specific scenario. For example, there is a ledger sheet to balance your checkbook and one to create an expense report. Each ledger sheet contains all of the appropriate formulas and columns – you just add your data.
After watching this video, you'll be able to:
* Use the new Elements Gallery to select and insert the appropriate ledger sheet.
* Add transactions to a ledger sheet.
* Categorize, sort, and filter transactions.
* Change the grid style and row height.
* Move, insert, and delete ledger sheet columns.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades