Whether you're interested in learning Microsoft Excel from the bottom up or just looking to pick up a few tips and tricks, you've come to the right place. In this tutorial from everyone's favorite digital spreadsheet guru, ExcelIsFun, the 36th installment in his "Highline Excel Class" series of free video Excel lessons, you'll learn most everything there is to know about working with array formulas in Microsoft Excel.
1) Learn about the basics of array formulas
2) Entering array formulas with Ctrl + Shift + Enter
3) Array syntax
4) Operations on ranges and arrays instead of cells or individual values
5) Create array formulas in single cells and save space in spreadsheet
6) Array formula for total sales — SUM function array formula
7) Array formula for minimum change — MIN function array formula
8) Array formula for maximum change — MAX function array formula
9) Array formula for expected returns for a portfolio of stocks
10) Learn how to create array formulas with arrays that are the same dimension
11) Learn how to create array formulas with arrays that are different dimension
12) Learn how to use the SUMPRODUCT function for arrays with the same dimensions (commas)
13) Learn how to use the SUMPRODUCT function for arrays with different dimensions (multiplication symbol)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.