In this video, ExcellsFun takes you step by step on how to calculate your employee payroll using an excel spread sheet. ExcellsFun teaches you how to take the base pay of various employees' salaries and determines how much you are paying them over a week, month, and year. Excellsfun also shows you how to incorporate various pay periods including weekly, semi-weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly on the same form using the same calculation for the entire spread sheet. After watching this video, you will be familiar not only with the formula but also with how to use the function keys to switch your calculations between rows and columns.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades