This Excel Statistics series of video shows how to calculate proportions and percentages in Microsoft Excel. This video shows how to do percentage calculations using formulas in Microsoft Excel. To make a formula for a percentage, you need to first make a formula to calculate the total sum of objects you are going to use. To do that, use the sum formula. Now, divide the current object's value with the previously generated sum formula, which gives you the frequency. When you multiply this by 100, it gives you the percentage. This Excel video shows how to use formulas and calculate proportions and percentages.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades