This video shows us the method to block the formula bar, scroll bars and the status bars in Excel. Click on 'Start' and type 'regedit'. Click on 'regedit' and go to 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER'. Open it and go to 'Software' and 'Microsoft'. Expand it and go to 'Office' and open the version of Office on your computer. Expand it and go to Excel. Choose the options folder. Go to the 'Options' item and right click on it. Go to 'Modify' and type 150 in the text box. Click on 'OK'. Now restart the Excel and you can see that the formula bar, scroll bars and the status bars have been blocked. You can unblock it by typing 57 in the text box opened previously. This finishes the task.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades