In this how-to video, you will learn how to change the font size with Microsoft Word 2007. First, open the program and type in a sentence or two. Now, move your cursor to where the font name is. To the right of this should be a drop down menu with numbers. These are the sizes of the font. Highlight the text. Now, click and change the number to change the size of the text. The larger the number, the bigger the font will become. This video shows you just how easy it is to change the font with this word processing program.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades