This video demonstrates how to show and hide the ruler in Microsoft Word 2007, along with working with page margins. The presenter indicates that if you click the small button above the vertical scroll bar, Microsoft Word will then display Rulers. To work with margins you'll need to click on the Page Layout tab to display the Page Layout ribbon. The video shows the different options located on the Margins menu. There are several built in settings for wide, narrow, normal, moderate, and mirrored. There is also a Custom Margins that allows you to set the margins however you like. The presenter reminds us that most printers won't print to the very edge of the page so there will be a minimum margin required for printing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades