Mike Callahan aka Dr. Filefinder of Butterscotch explains how to adjust the margins in Microsoft Word 2007. While working on a document navigate your mouse to the 'Page Layout' tab at the top, center of the page. On the far left of the resulting page you will find 'Margins', click on that. A drop down window will display some default options that may suit your needs. If not, then click on the bottom option 'custom margins' to change the margin width to any size that you choose. You will now be able to adjust the margins in Microsoft Word 2007.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades