In this Excel magic trick video the tutor shows how to change operator in a formula from a drop down using Choose function. He shows a basic work book which can be downloaded from the internet for hands-on to the tutorial. In this trick the tutor shows how to include some operators in a drop down box of a cell and based on this drop down value change the operators in equations that are using this cell there by dynamically altering the equation and the value produced using the equation. For this he uses a data validation operation where he includes all the valid values as a list and now he shows how to change it dynamically using the Choose function. This video shows how to change operator in a formula by choosing a value from a drop down box using the Choose function in Microsoft Excel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades