In this video tutorial, viewers will learn how to change text alignment and formatting in Microsoft Word 2007. To format or align the text, you must high light it first. Once highlighted, users are able format the text in many ways. The formatting options are: font type, font size, bold, italics, underline, strike-through, subscript, superscript and change case. The alignment options are: right align, center, left align and line spacing. Users also learn how to add pictures and position the text around it. This video will benefit those viewers who are just began using MS word and would like to learn how to format and align text.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades