In this video the instructor shows how to change views in Microsoft word 2007 and navigate around the documents. In Microsoft word 2007 in the ribbon there is a view tab to the extreme right. Open the tab. Now in that bar the default layout selected is the Print Layout which is 'What you see is what you get' layout. Next to it the full screen reading option and clicking on it, the documents opens up as a two page book with all the other tool bars hidden. The next is web layout which is ideal for organizing websites. The outline mode is used to give an over view of the document. There are also options to add rulers, grid lines, thumbnail and document map in the document. This video shows how to change views in word 2007 and various other features associated with the views.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades