Microsoft Excel is used to store and work on data by storing them in rows and columns in tables. You can use a macros to check if a cell is empty. To do this you have to know two short cuts. The first is the VBA Window short cut which is Alt + F11 and the other one is View Macros short cut which is Alt + F8. So open an Excel spread sheet and insert some data into a small table. Now create a macro for this tutorial. You can use and IsEmpty() functions to check if a cell is empty. Use this function along with a 'if' statement and do the desired operation based on the result of the 'if' condition. This video shows how to use macros to check if a cell is empty in Microsoft Excel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades