This video tutorial is a quick explanation of the ins and outs of spell and grammar check when using MS Word 2010. One of the main things highlighted in this video is that unlike previous additions, this year's version offers more contextual correction. For example, when the word their was used in an article, it was spelled correctly but used in the wrong context. The spell and grammar checker will underline this to let you know that it is incorrect. If you hit the spell and grammar check button on the top of the interface it will bring up the menu that allows you to correct these errors. This instructional video will show you the ins and outs of using spell and grammar check when using MS Word 2010.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades