In order to clear the cell content in Excel, using a macro, you will first need to have a table. If you don't already have a spreadsheet, you will need to create one with random numbers. Next, highlight some numbers, by clicking one box and dragging in order to select a number of boxes. Click Alt + F11. There are two shortcuts that you can use Alt + F11 for the VBA Window and Alt + F8 to view macros. Select your work and the module. Your macro should be Sub Clear_cells() range (C1:C11").clearcontents End Sub. To test it, press Alt F11 and Alt F8. You can also do this for whole worksheets, but inserting the name of the worksheet before "range" in the macro.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades