Excel dilettantes and seasoned Microsoft Office Pros alike are sure to delight in this tip, which comes to us by way of the 540th installment of ExcelIsFun's series of Excel magic tricks.
See how to check two 2 lists of records and extract only the new records (records that are in new list but not in old list) with array formulas that use SUMPRODUCT, ISNA, MATCH, IF, ROWS, SMALL, INDEX, ROW functions function.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades