This quick video will show you how to compress a video file. To compress a video file you will need software called Virtual Dub. Open Virtual Dub and open a video file you want to compress. Click on Video Compression Choose the video codec named Xvid, and click on Configure. Select AS@L5 and Single Pass. Click on the target button, select 300kb. Go to Audio Compression. Select MPEG layer 320kb stereo sound. Save as an AVI. When it's finished the file will be on your desktop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades