Log in to your account. Go to settings, then go to Forwarding and POP. Then, check in the box for enable POP for all mail. Next, save the changes. Then go back to the settings page and check the first box (to include the mail that has already been downloaded). Save your changes again. Next, select tools>account. In the box that pops up, select POP for the account type and hit OK. Name the account and fill in your email address and POP address. For the SMTP server, put in smtp.gmail.com. Then, you can click on advance receiving options and set up your auto login data. Now you can test your email to see if it works.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades