Take a look at this instructional video and learn how to analyze how a process or other area is actually performing by connecting data to the shapes in your diagram with Microsoft Visio 2007. You can also add different visual effects based on the data values. For example, you can link sales data from an Excel workbook to the shapes it relates to. When a phase of the sales process takes longer than guidelines recommend, the shape for that phase changes color or shows an icon that alerts you to the situation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades