In this how-to video, you will learn how to convert a file from .docx to .doc. First, go to the Microsoft Office website and install the Open XML Converter program. Open the program. Navigate to the file you want to convert. Drag the file into the program. The program will convert the file to a .rtf file. Microsoft Word will open the document. The file will be saved in the same folder as the original document. You will be able to use files created in the latest version of Office in older versions. By viewing this video, you will learn how to quickly convert newer file formats to older formats if you face compatibility issues with Office.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades