Dull and drab bulleted lists are no longer necessary with the help of PowerPoint 2008 for Mac. When you make a bullet list in PowerPoint, you can now transform those boring text charts with actual visual charts and graphs and more. The Microsoft Office for Mac team shows you just how to convert text to a SmartArt graphic in this how-to video.
If your bulleted list have more to say than what the text conveys, SmartArt graphics make it simple to convert basic text into designer-quality diagrams, charts, and other information graphics. There are dozens of SmartArt graphics that you can use to visually represent lists, hierarchies, and other relationships.
After watching this video, you'll be able to:
* Convert a bulleted list to a SmartArt graphic.
* Add additional text to a SmartArt graphic.
* Change SmartArt graphic styles and colors.
* Resize and move a SmartArt graphic.
* Save a SmartArt graphic as a picture.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades