In this how-to video, you will learn how to change a .doc file into a .PDF file. Open the document in Microsoft Office. Go to file and select print. Change the printing device to the CutePDF Writer. Click okay and save the file as whatever name you want. Once this is done, navigate to the location where you have saved the new .PDF file. Open the new .PDF file by double clicking it. You cannot change any of the text in this new file. By viewing this video, you will learn how to quickly convert a .doc file into a .PDF file.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades