Steve Hicks from Screen Cast Central demonstrates how to convert your Microsoft Word files into PDF files using the Easy PDF Creator. First, download and install the PDF Creator. Then, open Microsoft Word and open the file that you would like to convert. Choose the file option from the top tool bar. Next, click the print option from the drop down menu. The print menu will now open. Under the printer name field select the PDF Creator option. Click the OK button. The PDF Creator summary window will now open. From this window you can select the document title, creation date, modification date, author, subject and keywords for your PDF. Click the save button and choose where on your computer you would like to save your file. Click the save button and the PDF will be opened in the default PDF reader.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades