Why type everything twice? If you don't know how to copy and paste you are missing out on an incredible time saver. Check out this tutorial and learn how to speed up your work.
You Will Need
• Word processing program
Step 1: Position cursor
Position your cursor next to the text that you would like to copy.
Step 2: Highlight text
Click and hold the left mouse button, and then drag the cursor across the text that you want to copy.
Step 3: Copy
Right-click with your mouse, and select Copy from the drop-down menu.
Press the Control and C keys simultaneously as a quicker alternative to copying text.
Step 4: Prepare to paste
Position your cursor in the location where you want to paste the copied text.
Step 5: Paste
Right click, and then select Paste from the drop-down menu.
Hold the Control and V keys simultaneously as a quicker alternative to pasting text.
Step 6: Save your work
Don't forget to save you work!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades