In this video tutorial, we will go through the basics of setting up and editing tasks in MS Project 2007. Project is a great application for time management, planning and scheduling. It's really a must for any business—small or large.
Our expert Melissa Bone will take you through the process step-by-step in the following video.
Step 1 Set start date
Allow planning time for your project - set the start date in the future.
Step 2 Start entering tasks
You can enter the duration, or finish date here, as well as resources for the tasks and more.
Step 3 Order tasks to their priority
Once you have entered various tasks in your project you can now change their order in the list (you could have the most important tasks at the top of your list for instance).
- To follow up from the task creation, you'll need to learn how to create links in MS Project 2007.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades