In this tutorial, we learn how to create and edit tasks in MS Project 2007. Before you begin, you need to set the start date by going into project information and changing the start date and end date. After this, type in your first task name, then enter in the information that goes with it. After you have entered this, press the check mark to set it up. After this, enter in the other task names that you need to specify in your project. When you are finished, you will need to save this onto your computer, then you will be more organized and ready to continue on!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades