In order to create a bibliography with Microsoft Word 2007, you will need to access the reference tool bar, at the top of your screen. Click on references. Open your document. Put your cursor where you want to make the entry. Then, click on Manage sources. Fill in the pop-up that comes up. This will ask you for all of the information needed for the type of citation you are using. Click OK. You will be able to see what the line citation will look like at the bottom of the pop-up. The pop-up will prompt you for the type of information needed for your type of format. When you are at the end of your paper, you can simply insert the Bibliography with a click of the mouse. Go to your tool bar and click on bibliography for the option.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades