This video shows you how to make a brochure using Microsoft Publisher. To create a brochure first you will need to choose the brochure template in Publisher, in this case the presenter chooses the event brochure. You can then customize the template by changing the default text, which the video shows you how to do by highlighting and deleting. It also shows you how to move to page 2 and change the text there. You can also change the default pictures by choosing the picture to replace and browsing your computer system for the picture you want to replace it with. By watching this video you will have learnt how to create and customize a brochure using Microsoft Publisher and the brochure template.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades