In this video, we learn how to create a brochure with Microsoft Publisher 2007. A brochure says a lot about your business, and you can make them yourself easily! Find the brochure templates first in the program. Choose a design and a color scheme along with the page size, font, and information you want to include. Once you do this, add in pictures and images to your template after clicking "create". Then, you can create a range of publications that adapt to different form functions. Click the placeholder text and type in your own information. Do the same thing with the visuals, then print these out to make a great brochure for your customers, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades