In this software video tutorial you will learn how to create a column line graph in Microsoft Excel 2007. First you type in the data in to the work sheet. Then highlight the data and click 'insert' on the menu bar. Here you select the 'column' option and go down and click on the type of column that you want. And the graph is automatically presented. Now click on 'move chart' and select a sheet where you want the graph to be moved to and click OK. To change any field in the chart in to a line graph, click on the field and click on 'change chart type', select the 'line' option, select the line type and click OK and it is converted in to a line graph.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades